6th Grade Skate Night Tickets will be available for purchase here on Membership Toolkit beginning November 1st until Noon Sunday, November 17th.
Instructions for logging in to buy a ticket/complete the waiver:
- Go to "My Account" (second from the right in this Navigation Menu)
- Scroll down to select "My Forms/Paperwork" (as shown below) to login
- Once logged in select the "6th Grade Skate Night" Form to begin your purchase and complete your waiver.
- Only families with 6th Graders should be able to see the form.
Membership Toolkit - How to Use:
Your account in Membership Toolkit allows you to:
- update and maintain your family's contact information for the online student directory (access to the directory is included with each PTA Membership and easy to access when your download the Membership Toolkit App)
- enroll in the weekly eNewsletter
- purchase items, and make donations
Please help us stay connected with you by maintaining your family’s information in Membership Toolkit and by joining the PTA and signing up for eNews.
Click the Register button below to reactivate/create your Toolkit account. Once logged in go to My Account and scroll down to My Forms/Paperwork to edit, order or donate.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
Click here for instructions on creating an account
Your Child's Education Directly Benefits From Your Donation to WCEF
Welcome to 2019-20! Every year, WCI relies on donations to WCEF to help fund a well-rounded, competitive education for your child.
Your donation to WCEF helps provide:
- Electives in STEAM (Science. Technology. Engineering. Arts. Math) including Art, Drama, World Languages, Robotics & Computer Sciences, ABC Innovations, Music and more.
- Professional math coaching for teachers and students
- Academic Support with Credentialed Teachers after school
- Support for library including research databases and programs.
We ask 100% of our families to participate every academic year by making a tax-deductible donation that's right for their budget.
GIVE TODAY OR GIVE MONTHLY. YOUR GIFT MATTERS. Your child matters. This year, our suggested ask is a one-time donation of $600 per student, or $50 a month for 12 months (roughly $1.75 a day). Your participation is the only way we can increase funding from TK-12 and elevate your child's education.
To donate, click above or here. Thank you for your donation.
Since 1983, WCEF has been investing donations from parents and community members directly back into the Walnut Creek School District and Las Lomas High School to deliver a well-rounded and competitive education for your child. Visit www.wcefk12.org for more information.
WCEF K-12 is a non-profit 501(c)(3) federal tax ID #94-2915151.
|15||PTA Staff Appreciation - Event #1|
|19||6th Grade Skate Night (Golden Skate) 6:30-8:30pm|
|20||PTA Assoc Mtg in the WCI Library at 9:30am (Wed)|
|7||LTCC Reflections Arts Showcase - WCI Library 11am - 2pm|
|20||Short Day - Early Release 12:47pm Dismissal|
|12/23-||1/3 Winter Break|